Formatting my pc, and deleting all my screenshots because...

General topics about Final Fantasy XI

Moderator: Zenogias

Formatting my pc, and deleting all my screenshots because...

Postby Gades on Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:33 am

They're all currently being backed up on vode's ftp server, free for anyone to view. I have to sift through everything since there are some personal effects in the mass of pictures, so it'll take a while for me to upload everything.

15000 screenshots of my epic tale, which begins as a level 55 dark knight. (which is when i started using clipper to record my adventures.)

Anyways, enjoy.

http://www.radical-dreamers.com/gades/

It's done!
Last edited by Gades on Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:51 pm, edited 42 times in total.
This is my signature.
User avatar
Gades
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Chair, Room.

Re: Formatting my pc, and deleting all my screenshots because...

Postby Gades on Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:36 am

oh, if you have any other image requests, let me know and ill upload them before i format as well.
This is my signature.
User avatar
Gades
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Chair, Room.

Re: Formatting my pc, and deleting all my screenshots because...

Postby Cadsuane on Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:00 pm

So what, no pics of you and Tay cybering? This is fucking worthless.

I was actually interested enough in this to look through most of the first 1000.
User avatar
Cadsuane
Cadsubanned
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:08 am

Re: Formatting my pc, and deleting all my screenshots because...

Postby Artea on Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:54 am

Cadsuane wrote:I was actually stoned enough to look through most of the first 1000.


But I only made it about 100 in and didn't see 'Artea' anywhere.

You fuck.
A black jack-playing, world-traveling, casino-dwelling free spirit...
User avatar
Artea
Stupid Little Girl
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:27 am

Re: Formatting my pc, and deleting all my screenshots because...

Postby Cadsuane on Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:38 am

I'm still waiting for the one where you TA me on a goblin mnk in dynamis.
User avatar
Cadsuane
Cadsubanned
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:08 am

Re: Formatting my pc, and deleting all my screenshots because...

Postby Vodevil on Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:30 pm

Cadsuane wrote:I'm still waiting for the one where you TA me on a goblin mnk in dynamis.


I'd make that my wallpaper if I was you.
User avatar
Vodevil
Mon Cherry
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:01 am

Re: Formatting my pc, and deleting all my screenshots because...

Postby Gades on Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:38 pm

Cadsuane wrote:I'm still waiting for the one where you TA me on a goblin mnk in dynamis.

its around #12320.

edit- confirmed, #12322, its up.

i also put up 12318, which is what happened the 5th time i killed a video card. (this was also the most recent)

It looks like FFXI had sex with a fruit roll up.
Last edited by Gades on Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
This is my signature.
User avatar
Gades
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Chair, Room.

Re: Formatting my pc, and deleting all my screenshots because...

Postby Cadsuane on Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:15 pm

http://www.radical-dreamers.com/gades/Gad04537.jpg

This was awesome.

http://www.radical-dreamers.com/gades/Gad04443.jpg

Did I actually sound like that? Do I still sound like that?
User avatar
Cadsuane
Cadsubanned
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:08 am

Re: Formatting my pc, and deleting all my screenshots because...

Postby Gades on Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:21 pm

Cadsuane wrote:Did I actually sound like that? Do I still sound like that?



You're so dark and mysterious, time to go masturbate and cut yourself... or cut yourself, THEN masturbate.
This is my signature.
User avatar
Gades
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Chair, Room.


Re: Formatting my pc, and deleting all my screenshots because...

Postby Gades on Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:51 am

Masaka wrote:http://www.radical-dreamers.com/gades/Gad06796.jpg

Hahah.


you posting here reminded me that there are some psu screenshots near the end, around 14000. lol
This is my signature.
User avatar
Gades
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Chair, Room.

Re: Formatting my pc, and deleting all my screenshots because...

Postby Gades on Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:40 pm

This is my signature.
User avatar
Gades
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Chair, Room.

Re: Formatting my pc, and deleting all my screenshots because...

Postby Aasher on Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:51 pm

Gades wrote:hahahaha, just found this. http://www.radical-dreamers.com/gades/Gad02512.jpg


That will always be a winner.
Image
User avatar
Aasher
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:19 am
Location: California

Re: Formatting my pc, and deleting all my screenshots because...

Postby Cadsuane on Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:42 am

http://www.radical-dreamers.com/gades/Gad12320.jpg

You cunt. 300% TP, hide sneak and trick attack. You must have been planning that for like 10 minutes, waiting for the monks to show up.
User avatar
Cadsuane
Cadsubanned
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:08 am

Re: Formatting my pc, and deleting all my screenshots because...

Postby Gades on Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:27 am

http://www.radical-dreamers.com/gades/Gad12320.jpg

what'choo talkin bout willis? i have 143 tp in that screenshot. lawl.
This is my signature.
User avatar
Gades
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Chair, Room.

Re: Formatting my pc, and deleting all my screenshots because...

Postby Cadsuane on Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:42 am

That was after you used it! Look at your echoes.
User avatar
Cadsuane
Cadsubanned
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:08 am

Re: Formatting my pc, and deleting all my screenshots because...

Postby Gades on Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:12 pm

oh wow, i AM a major dick!

rad!
This is my signature.
User avatar
Gades
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Chair, Room.

Re: Formatting my pc, and deleting all my screenshots because...

Postby Decker on Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:31 pm

That's awesome. I still have all of my screenshots as well. I've also got some movies Aeolus and Klisk did and even a bunch of stuff from way back in the JP beta and shortly after JP launch. I should burn everything off to CD/DVD in case anything ever happens to my hard drive.

At least I see my name in there in one of the pics that have been quoted so far (Xabu's boost)! :-)
Image
User avatar
Decker
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:28 pm

Re: Formatting my pc, and deleting all my screenshots because...

Postby Vodevil on Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:33 pm

Hey Decker,

Didn't you say you had an Xbox 360? Whats your gamertag?
User avatar
Vodevil
Mon Cherry
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:01 am

Re: Formatting my pc, and deleting all my screenshots because...

Postby Gades on Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:04 am

Decker wrote:That's awesome. I still have all of my screenshots as well. I've also got some movies Aeolus and Klisk did and even a bunch of stuff from way back in the JP beta and shortly after JP launch. I should burn everything off to CD/DVD in case anything ever happens to my hard drive.

At least I see my name in there in one of the pics that have been quoted so far (Xabu's boost)! :-)


Holy shit message Ikasu He's been looking for you forever, tayhha as well if you can find her. in fact you should give us an update on your life situation, everyones curious as shit.
This is my signature.
User avatar
Gades
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:51 pm
Location: Chair, Room.

Re: Formatting my pc, and deleting all my screenshots because...

Postby Drizz on Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:27 am

In my experience, shit isn't terribly curious, nor does it induce much curiosity. But I'd say a lot of us wonder how the F├╝hrer has been doing.
User avatar
Drizz
Total Loser
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:58 am
Location: New York

Re: Formatting my pc, and deleting all my screenshots because...

Postby Wylantar on Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:51 pm

Good times... *disappears for another 3 months* .. Actually I was kinda thinking about taking another break from WoW for a month or so to continue duoing DRGs with a friend.
Image
User avatar
Wylantar
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:23 am

Re: Formatting my pc, and deleting all my screenshots because...

Postby Celina on Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:11 am

Holy crap... I havent played FFXI in many many years. Seeing some of those names sure brings back old times.
User avatar
Celina
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:38 pm
Location: Kanadai

Re: Formatting my pc, and deleting all my screenshots because...

Postby Aasher on Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:44 pm

Celina wrote:Holy crap... I havent played FFXI in many many years. Seeing some of those names sure brings back old times.


Woah, shiz. Hey!

I still have your light staff (and I'm not giving it back).
Image
User avatar
Aasher
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:19 am
Location: California

Re: Formatting my pc, and deleting all my screenshots because...

Postby Artea on Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:08 pm

And I still have your dark staff!

You generous whore.
A black jack-playing, world-traveling, casino-dwelling free spirit...
User avatar
Artea
Stupid Little Girl
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:27 am

Re: Formatting my pc, and deleting all my screenshots because...

Postby Drizz on Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:09 pm

I sold or gave away your baron set, but I have your Fed Aketon!

Good to see you again. How is the job/family going?
User avatar
Drizz
Total Loser
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:58 am
Location: New York

Re: Formatting my pc, and deleting all my screenshots because...

Postby Zenogias on Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:41 pm

I accidentally tossed your Morion Tathlum years ago.
Image
User avatar
Zenogias
8-bit Red Mage
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:40 pm
Location: San Diego, CA

Re: Formatting my pc, and deleting all my screenshots because...

Postby Celina on Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:10 am

Drizz wrote:I sold or gave away your baron set, but I have your Fed Aketon!

Good to see you again. How is the job/family going?

Job is doing great; Family even better. we have a little one now, he's 22 months old and we're in the midst of making another one. I posted some pics a couple months ago on IGN >>LINKY<<
User avatar
Celina
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:38 pm
Location: Kanadai

Re: Formatting my pc, and deleting all my screenshots because...

Postby Aasher on Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:52 am

Celina wrote: we're in the midst of making another one



While you post? That's some forum dedication.
Image
User avatar
Aasher
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:19 am
Location: California

Re: Formatting my pc, and deleting all my screenshots because...

Postby Mendoza on Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:25 pm

Aasher wrote:
Celina wrote: we're in the midst of making another one



While you post? That's some forum dedication.


It's called "skill". And, perhaps, "talent".
Are we there yet?

75WHM/75BLM/75RDM/66BRD
User avatar
Mendoza
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:12 pm

Re: Formatting my pc, and deleting all my screenshots because...

Postby Vodevil on Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:39 pm

Hi Mendy
User avatar
Vodevil
Mon Cherry
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:01 am

Re: Formatting my pc, and deleting all my screenshots because...

Postby Decker on Fri May 01, 2009 7:47 am

Haha! Well I dropped in here again to see how things are going with everyone. I guess I should have popped in sooner! :)

To be honest, I've been thinking about popping back into the game. However, because of several factors I wouldn't be interested in playing at night so the only real time I would be able to play would be during work. And of course that time would never be a huge amount since who knows when I'll be interupted by the work I'm supposed to be doing. ;-) But then of course I do have a NES, SNES, and a Playstation emulator on my PC here at work that I play regularly too. So aside from the online component, that's not much different.

I tried to jump in to my POL account just to see if it's still active, but it said that it was suspended due to closing it or an unpaid balance (I assume it was the unpaid balance part). My account was automatically being debited to my checking account through my debit card. When I changed banks a year ago it was unable to collect my fees. Since that time has there been only that one attempt to collect and then the account suspended? Or if I would like to reactivate the account will I have to pay fees for each month since that time? I may not be able to jump into FFXI but at least I could login to POL and talk to everyone that way. So I'm not quite sure what to do.

Either way, I do have a hotmail account which I check about once or twice a week if anyone would like to contact me. It's jota35@hotmail.com. Everything else is going great in my life. Still working as the lone IT guy for the car dealership I've worked for for so long and happily married for over a year now. Things are going very well here. Hope they are with everyone else also!
User avatar
Decker
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:28 pm

Re: Formatting my pc, and deleting all my screenshots because...

Postby Vodevil on Wed May 06, 2009 11:45 am

It'd be great to see you again in game Decker, even if it is for short spurts. As for your billing info, you would only have to pay the outstanding balance which I bet is two months at the max.
User avatar
Vodevil
Mon Cherry
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:01 am

Re: Formatting my pc, and deleting all my screenshots because...

Postby Decker on Thu May 14, 2009 10:51 am

Ok, since I've been dwealing on coming back for about a couple of weeks now, I think I've decided to go ahead and make the plunge and try it. I've downloaded the POL viewer from SE yesterday, installed it on the PC here, updated the viewer and tried to login. It gives me the account suspended message. So I believe that once I reactivate everything, I should be back in. Before I complete the registration, I've got a couple of questions if you guys could help me with it.

1) Does FFXI still require the window washer program to operate in non-full screen? Since I'll be playing here on the work PC that will be a must for me.

2) Should I look into getting a copy of WotG? Are there areas that I would be able to access readily similar to Al Zahbi/Whitegate? Or are all of the missions and areas all best explored with a party?

Those are the two big questions that I can think of at the moment. I've got to bring in all my FFXI install discs and update the game as well, so it will be a bit before I actually attempt to login. And I'm hoping that the PC I use here at work will actually support the game also and run it at a decent level. But we'll see how this goes. :)
User avatar
Decker
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:28 pm

Re: Formatting my pc, and deleting all my screenshots because...

Postby Vodevil on Thu May 14, 2009 12:22 pm

1) SE has included their own Windowed mode for FFXI. I personally haven't used it, but if all you're looking for is Windowed functionality, it should do the trick. If you want the other bells and whistles like scripting and plugins, the unofficial Windower is still running strong.

2) WotG would prolly be worth it. After gaining access to the pest (one short quest) all current areas are open. For the solo player, Campaign is a nice way to get xp and such. You can think of it as mini besieged but with the ability to leave whenever you want and still get your XP/Allied Notes.

Hope to see you soon!
User avatar
Vodevil
Mon Cherry
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:01 am


Return to Final Fantasy XI Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron